Friday 17 June 2011

The Master Oxidant

With the overwhelming scientific proof and documented research available today, the scientific and medical community agree that glutathione is the master antioxidant of the body.

This tri-peptide is found in virtually every cell within the human body, which explains why so many disease states are associated with low glutathione levels.

Some of these include but are not limited to; ADD, Addison’s Disease, aging, AIDS, Alopecia Areata, ALS, Alzheimer’s Disease, anemia (hemolytic) Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), arthritis (rheumatoid), asthma, autism, autoimmune disease, behcet’s Disease, burns, cacexia, Cancer, candida infection, cardiomyopathy (idiopathic), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, colitis, coronary artery disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Crohn’s disease, eczema, emphysema, Epstein-Barr Viral syndrome, fibromyalgia, free radical overload, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves’ Disease, hepatic dysfunction (liver disease), hepatitis B and hepatitis C, hypercholesterolemia (high blood cholesterol), herpes, infections (viral, bacterial and fungal), inflammatory bowel disease, lupus, macular degeneration (diabetic macular degeneration), malnutrition, Meniere’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, neurodegenerative diseases, nutritional disorders, Parkinson’s disease, Pemphigus Vulgaris, Primary Beleary Cirrhosis, progeria, psoriasis, Rheumatic Fever, Sarcoidosis, scleroderma, shingles, stroke, surgery, toxic poisoning, trauma, vasculitis, vitiligo and Wegener’s granulomatosis.

Glutathione is called the master antioxidant because it serves so many functions in our bodies. It works synergistically with Vitamins C and E, enhancing their function by accepting free radicals from them and recharging them to get back to the battle.

This means that if glutathione levels are low the other antioxidants aren’t as efficient. Glutathione will also neutralize free radicals on its own but most importantly glutathione acts as a detoxicant.

There are at least 12 carcinogens that have been identified as being susceptible to attack from glutathione. When glutathione does this job it bonds with the toxin, and then it leaves the cell to be eliminated in the bile or urine.

For this glutathione to be replaced, more glutathione must be synthesized by the cell. If it is not able to do so, the cell is glutathione deficient and none of the things needed to be done by glutathione get done.

This means that lipid peroxidation goes wild, other toxins can attack the cell, radiation damage is not repaired, and there is no regulation of antioxidant activity or DNA replication. In other words it’s an illness waiting to happen.

It is probably here, in the detoxification process, that we slowly lose glutathione with age. Over the years, the accumulation of toxins in air and water pollutants, processed foods and chemical exposure takes its toll on the amount of available glutathione.

Glutathione’s importance to the immune system cannot be overestimated. The ability of lymphocytes to deal with oxidative damage can be measured directly by determing the ability of these cells to replenish their supplies of glutathione.

This is especially true in the production of helper-lymphocytes CD4 and CD8 T cells. These cells are especially targeted by the AIDS virus, and a low CD4 count usually means that the disease is winning the battle.

However, research at Stanford University now suggests that raising the glutathione level in patients extends their lives, even if their CD4 count is low. In addition, glutathione inhibits the replication of the HIV virus itself.


1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete