Thursday 16 June 2011

Naturally Sourced Calcium from Milk

A  Comprehensive Mineral Complex, not just Calcium

OPTIMAL BONE HEALTH

CALCIUM
… 99% found in bones
… Integral part of bone structure

PHOSPHORUS
… 85% BOUND TO SKELETON
… Supports Building Bones

MAGNESIUM
… 66% found in bones
… Enhances bone density

POTASSIUM
…Helps maintain bone density

ZINC
…Co-Factor for bone mineralization and collagenase

IRON
…Co-Factor for collagen maturation
…Contributes to bone strength

COPPER
…Influences collagen maturation
… Contributes to bone strength

We all are at risk of developing osteoporosis.
What can we do to REDUCE THIS RISK
Most adults don’t get enough calcium, vitamin D and other minerals to prevent bone loss.

… Osteoporosis affects an estimated 75 million in Europe Japan and the U.S.
…Osteopenia (the condition just prior to osteoporosis) affects even a larger population.
…Over 75% of Americans don’t get enough calcium and every year Osteoporosis is
+++ responsible for 1.5 million bone fractures (in the U.S. alone)

Calcium deficiency has been identified as a global public health problem and can also lead to other health conditions
Calcium supplementation alone without Vitamin D and other minerals is often insufficient and may even lead to other problems.


THE GOOD NEWS!!
 
It’s never too late or too early to be proactive in your choice for strong bones and play a part in reducing the risk of developing osteoporosis or osteopenia


YOUR KEY TO GOOD HEALTH::
Immunotec’s Naturally Sourced Calcium from  Milk not only contains Calcium, that is derived from natural  Milk, but also contains vitamin D and all the essential minerals our bodies need for COMPLETE bone nutrition.


BENEFITS::
Anyone wishing to maintain and support healthy bone density and play a part in helping to reduce the potential risk odf developing osteoporosis or bone thinning can benefit from Immun otec’s Naturally Sourced Calcium from Milk


SOURCED FROM NATURE’S MOST BASIC FOOD::
Many Calcium  supplements on the market today are made from shellfish, bone,or even soil.
These are often not well absorbed or utilized by the body.
Immunotec’s Naturally Sourced Calcium from Milk is sourced from natures most basic food -  MILK !!!!

Check out the  Video Testimonials, and get further information on  IMMUNOTEC RESEARCH PRODUCTS.
Click the following :
Then find out the details on the various health products
Including the FLAGSHIP Product   IMMUNOCAL:


_____________
James Plummer
SKYPE  =  “jamesplum”

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete