Friday 17 June 2011

What are free radicals and how do they cause damage?

Free radicals or oxidative stress are the negative byproduct created when the body produces energy or reacts to pollutions, example; Chemicals- including but not limited to pesticides, herbicides, car exhaust, cigarettes, glues, paints, solvents, household cleansers, industrial air pollution, municipal water that is chlorinated and fluoridated, heavy metals exist in our air, water and soil, radiation from computers, televisions and sunlight, our food is grown with chemical sprays and then processed with more chemicals, waxes, nitrates, colours and preservatives.

According to Sam Graci, author of ‘The power of Superfoods’, over 100,000 xenobiotics (foreign chemicals) are in use today.

Infectious; Viruses, bacteria, fungus and molds, eg. pneumonia, lupus, candidiasis, Epstein-Barr etc. Emotional; family disagreements, financial problems, job pressures, traffic stress, illness and death Physical; trauma, injury (cuts, burns, broken bones etc.)

With all this “stress” the body has to deal with on a daily basis it can become overwhelmed and tired. Over time it can no longer compensate without help, resulting in illness or disease.

Free radicals cause damage to the cells one at a time. They can tear a little hole in the cell wall causing a rupture or leak, resulting in the cell to die prematurely.

They can attack the genetic material that a cell uses to reproduce itself or damage the DNA itself (now seen as the leading mechanisms for cancer growth). Free radicals can disrupt the mitochondria of the cell (the cells energy source) and the cell does not have the energy to work.

As cells with low energy accumulate, you eventually have a whole body that is low on energy, tired all the time and more vulnerable to disease.

There are little packets of enzymes inside each cell called lysosomes. These enzymes are designed to eat through anything except the membrane that contains them. When their membrane is ruptured by free radicals, those enzymes proceed to eat through that cell, and the one next to it, and the one after that etc. As time goes on this damage keeps accumulating.

As our immune system gets weaker, the damage even speeds up. There’s more, but you get the general idea of free radical (oxidative stress) damage.

Most degenerative diseases and even aging are linked to free-radical damage. More than 80 age related diseases can be alleviated by antioxidants that neutralize oxidant particles.

Science has proven that these diseases we attribute with aging really have little to do with time, but are directly related to the accumulation of free radical damage in the cells of your body.

What is more important however is that the rate of free radical damage can be changed, slowed down and even reversed.

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete