Friday 17 June 2011

What is the difference between Immunocal and other whey proteins?

  . Immunocal has been clinically proven to differ from other whey proteins in its effect on the immune system. Specifically, scientific studies on other whey proteins have not shown the same immune stimulating effects that are seen with Immunocal.

There is over 18 years of research through rigorous clinical trials, which have been published in peer review journals. These studies, performed around the world in renowned medical and scientific institutions attest to the efficacy of Immunocal.

The famous Louis Pasteur Institute for Research puts out a book every year, which goes to all the major medical schools in Europe, Canada and the USA. Chapter 42 of this book is entirely devoted to a discussion of Immunocal.

The chapter heading is entitled “Nutriceutical Modulation of Glutathione with a Humanized Native Serum Protein Isolate.

Immunocal; application in Cancer and Aids”.
The superiority in Immunocal lies in its bio-active ingredients. There are concentrations of 3 bioactive and thermolabile (easily damaged by heat) proteins that are contained in Immunocal.

Because these compounds can be damaged by heat or excessive mechanical agitation, Immunocal must not be cooked, heated or placed in a steel bladed blender.

It is for these reasons that Immunocal has not been exposed to standard high heat pasteurization. Rather it has been bio-filtered to remove bacteria, and subjected to patent-process low temperature purification procedures to ensure its safety and purity.

Although there are dozens of companies producing denatured (high-heat pasteurization) whey proteins, primarily used as a protein source in body-building, there is currently no company manufacturing an undenatured whey protein product similar to Immunocal.

No other whey protein can make the same claims that Immunocal through its method of use patents can. Example; “clinically PROVEN to stimulate the immune system” and “significantly raises glutathione levels” Over 300 clinical studies and medical reviews appear in the clinical literature which specifically involved Immunocal and not other whey proteins.


Immunocal for your Immune System

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete